At Out & About we sell a wide range of mobility scooters but one of our favourites is the Invacare Orion!
The Orion’s great advantages are:
- It’s an 8mph scooter that can be driven on the road but it also has a 4mph speed limiter for when you need to travel at the legal limit of 4 mph on pavements, shopping centres, shops and the like.
- Its large wheels, a powerful motor and 50ah batteries mean that it can handle rough terrain and travel longer distances (26miles maximum).
- It has a turning radius of just 140cm making it far more manoeuvrable than other, larger scooters.
- All round suspension and pneumatic tyres give you a smoother, more stable and comfortable ride.
- Its lighting system includes an easily visible Dual-Bulb headlight, automatic indicators and an integrated heavy-duty brake light for greater safety.
- Its two step disengaging lever is an important safety feature and means you cannot accidently put your scooter into freewheel mode.
- And last but certainly not least, the NEW ‘Electronic Speed Reduction’ system, which automatically reduces the scooter’s speed when you travel round bends and turn corners, ensures you enjoy a safe and comfortable drive!
And as if this wasn’t enough there are also a number of great optional extras such as a lockable front box so you can more securely keep your personal belongings.
If you want the full specification for the Invacare Orion and the optional extras or you have any questions about it you can:
Call us on: 01420 549481
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org