The 1st of March marks the start of National Bed Month, the month dedicated to improving a good night’s sleep with a comfortable, supportive bed and mattress.
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions you’re not getting the best possible night’s sleep possible. And answering ‘Yes’ to five or more means it’s definitely time to buy a new bed!
- Is the mattress seven years old or more?
- Would it be embarrassing if neighbours saw it without its covers?
- Does it make suspicious noises in the night?
- Did you have your best recent night’s sleep in a bed other than yours?
- Are you waking up more frequently unrefreshed and aching?
- Do you and your partner roll towards each other unintentionally in the middle of the night?
- Do you have enough space to sleep comfortably?
- Is it sagging?
- Does it feel lumpy in the night?
- Is the bed too small to give an undisturbed night’s sleep?
- Is the divan or base uneven or sagging?
- Are the legs and castors worn out?
Watch out for more posts about beds and mattresses!
If you have any questions about beds and mattresses you can:
Call us on: 01420 549481
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our showroom at: 25 Southview Rise, Alton, Hants, GU34 2AB.