There are many things out there which can either relieve the symptoms of Arthritis or help you manage them:
- Fischer handles canes with orthopedically shaped handles which distribute pressure evenly across the hand, ideal for people who have difficulty gripping and are unsteady on their feet.
- Elastic shoe laces which enable you to slip your foot into your shoe and you won’t have to keep tying your shoe laces.
- Large handled cutlery are much easier and more comfortable to grip. There is a choice of shape, weighted or non-weighted as well as different handle material such as foam or rubber.
- Jar/bottle/tin openers to help with opening containers, aids such as anti-slip discs which help with gripping jars; electric can openers as well as an “easy squeeze” can opener.
- Kettle tippers reduce the strain on the wrists dramatically and the worry of spilling hot water down you as you aren’t having to pick up the weight of the kettle. You just have to fill the kettle up using a small jug then use the kettle tipper to pour your boiling water out.
- Pill poppers can be used instead of having to fiddle with blister packs and dropping your medication, the medication is collected in the tube and can be poured out into a hand or container..
- Pen/pencil grips that go over your pens and pencils and give your something larger and softer to grip onto making it easier and more comfortable to write.
- Biofreeze is a topical gel pain reliever of aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis without the use of prescription drugs.
If you have any questions or would like to order any of these products you can:
Call us on: 01420 549481
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our showroom at: 25 Southview Rise, Alton, Hants, GU34 2AB.