Buying a new bed can be a difficult decision, because there are lots of things to consider. Here are our top five tips for buying a new bed:
- The bigger the better – Larger beds are more comfortable. Not only do you have more space to stretch out, you are less likely to be disturbed if you’re sharing with a partner.
- You get what you pay for – We spend a third our lives in bed, which makes buying a bed one of the most important purchase you’ll make. So spend as much as you can afford to.
- Look to see if it’s NBF approved – It’s important you look for the National Bed Federation’s (NBF) ‘big tick’ mark of approval to be sure you’re buying a safe, clean and honest product from a reputable manufacturer.
- Buy a base and mattress that work for each other – You don’t want to buy a new bed base if you’re mattress doesn’t work with it. So consider the type of mattress and well as the base when making a purchase.
- Thinking ahead – It’s good to think ahead, you might have a static bed now and not need an adjustable bed but your needs or your partners needs might change so that an adjustable bed would be more suitable.
If you have any questions about beds and mattresses you can:
Call us on: 01420 549481
Email us: email@example.com
Or visit our showroom at: 25 Southview Rise, Alton, Hants, GU34 2AB.